- 3-Day Sessions -- Tuesday through Thursday.
- Enrollment strictly limited to 6 students per session.
- Students should arrive for lunch at 11:30.
- Baking and/or decorating starts at 11:45 and students may be picked up at 2:30.
- We provide all materials, including t-shirt and bandana to take home, plus aprons and gloves to wear at the bakery.
- Please advise us of any food allergies or other conditions we need to be aware of. We will also need an emergency contact and phone number, just in case.
- All students MUST wear closed toe shoes (no flip flops)
- Tuition is $229 per student, per session. Places held upon payment of $79 (non-refundable) registration ONLINE. No exceptions.
- Tuition balance of $150 is due upon arrival on Day 1.
- If you have two or more students that want to be in the same session, please reserve multiple places together by changing the QUANTITY of registrations you buy.
"A great value!"
Here's what you get for your money... NINE hours of adult supervision and small group learning in the kitchen. THREE lunches. UNLIMITED drinks and snacks while your child is at the bakery. ONE t-shirt and ONE bandana to take home. SEVERAL boxes of treats made by your child to take home and enjoy. ONE UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!
CONFIDENT BAKING: This is baking fundamentals class focusing on proper measuring, following recipes, and other essential baking skills. We'll make cinnamon rolls, dog treats, pretzels, cupcakes, buttercream, and brownies.
CAKE DECORATING: This is a straight forward cake design and decorating class, focusing on buttercream and fondant. This session is limited to children and young adults ages 9 and up.
THE GREAT BRITISH BAKING EXPERIENCE: This class will explore the baked goods of Great Britain. We'll bake shortbread, Victoria sponge, sausage rolls, chocolate biscuit cake, trifle, and scones for afternoon tea.
THE FRENCH EXPERIENCE: This class will explore the baked goods of France. We''ll make macarons and meringues, eclairs and cream puffs, tarte tatin, mini fruit tarts, and baguettes.